I have a major pull to the right in my 1993 honda civic.?

95civic

Sep 12, 2008
I believe it's more than just a front wheel alignment. I'm thinking it could possibly be some stripped lower control arm bushings, or bad wheel bearings. Any (applicable) thoughts, or suggestions would be great.

Swap the front tires side to side if it goes left you have a broken belt in a tire. If not it could be a worn motor mount. Or just an alignment

it sounds like the cv joint/ axle is bad, it is also called a half shaft, your brakes could also be doing this if they have a problem , take it to a mechanic if you don't know what your doing, otherwise you will cause damage to the vehicle or to your self . if this noise is worse when you are turning a corner that would also be an indicator of a cv joint/axle being bad, there is a rack and pinion unit under the engine on the body of the vehicle and it has two tie rod ends, these too can go bad, usually just the pulling would be from either tire pressure being incorrect ( not the same on both sides ) or the brake caliper locking up just enough to cause drag -that will make it pull too, good luck

Back