I have a question for all the ladies who complain about cheating, lying,...

Apr 5, 2008
...lousy husbands? If you all wanted a reliable, dependable, nice, caring, loyal and loving man.. WHY didn't you just marry Poindexter?

Yes.. POINDEXTER.. you know.. that nerdy guy with the thick glasses, bad haircut and Masters degree. He knows random and useless facts like how many stripes a zebra has or the exact weight of the Empire State building.

He would never cheat, lie or use you like I would.

So why do you keep complaining and whining about men like me when you can be with Poindexter? Are you stupid? I guess so! Hahahahaah

Maybe the women you get with are.. They are obviously too stupid to see what a jerk you really are chances are they all see it in the end though... What goes around comes around hopefully the women you choose are just as worthless as you too many nice girls get hurt already

While he doesn't have his Master's degree, Anthony Wiener is about as "poindexter" as you can get. He married a beautiful woman. Look what she got.

Basically, all men are the same.

Not true I did, cleaned him and made him hot. Then it all started, he fought a good fight but so did the women. Now he is completely lost, cause he is right where he started. But it is over!

The guy who cheats is the stupid one. If he is so in need women to prove his masculinity, he has to be stupid.

Back