I'm I going to hell if I don't believe that Jesus Christ is my lord and savior?

According to some of our loving and compassionate Christian brethren, you ARE!!! :D

Though I personally believe you aren't, mostly because I don't believe in hell. Bleh...

it wont hurcha dis tima year / not believein in god , goes for the devil too . its BS , in its purest form and for 10% a week i'll tell you some more BS .

Take a quick test and find out …
Have you ever lied? Stolen anything? Lusted? Hated someone in your thoughts or words? Refused to forgive someone?
How did you do? Guilty of one or two, maybe all? A perfect score (zero) is all God will accept. Can’t do it? He knew that, and sent His Son Jesus to take the punishment your sins deserved, making the only way your sins can be forgiven, completely, so you can have eternal life with Him. Sounds too good to be true? Take Him at His word right now and find out…confess your sins to God, truly sorry from your heart, turn from them in faith trusting Jesus’ death took the punishment on a cross your sins deserved. Ask Him to forgive you. He will. Fully God, Jesus’ sacrifice was big enough to assure forever all who trust in Him will receive eternal life and be empowered by the Holy Spirit to do what He commands, receive eternal life and escape His wrath to come against all who reject His love. Take Him at his word right now and find out He truly loves you.

Read how the Bible says to be right with God, Matthew 4:17; Luke 24:46-47; Romans 2:4-5; Romans 3:23-24; James 2:10; Hebrews 9:27; 1 John 1:8-9; Romans 5:8; Romans 10:9-10; Romans 10:13; Ephesians 2:8-9; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 2:24; 1 Peter 3:18; John 3:36; 1 John 5:11-13

like Ghandi, Siddhartha, and many others. Some of the greatest people in the world. Yet Christian fanatics say will go to hell because they are not Christian. Kinda stupid huh?

That's probably the most commonly asked question about christianity. The reason why is pretty simple though. In order to get in to heaven you have to be a a perfect sinless human being. None of us are perfect of course because of the decision made by Adam and Eve at the beginning of the bible. That decision made us imperfect. Because none of us are perfect we are all supposed to go to hell, although because god loves us soooo much he sent his own son to die for us. He was a sacrifice so that if you accept it you can go to heaven. Before Jesus, people would sacrifice a lamb and that would pay for one sin, although Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice so that he would pay for all of our sins. The only catch is that you have to accept the gift, recognize who god is and what he did for you and if you truly understand then the rest should really follow after, the repentance and life change should come from the realization of how awesome god is.

According to God's clear word, yes.

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

=========

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jhn 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

No. To go to hell you have to commit a grave infraction (mortal sin) of the law of God without repentance. Please do not take any notice of the ones who say you are hell bound. They are not true Christians.

being a good person isnt good enough, Ghandi is in hell,he didnt believe Jesus was Lord.by grace were saved not by works

One can do what is necessary to avoid hell by praying the rosary regularly.

http://www.medjugorje.org/rosary.htm

Back