Is Obama the 1st president to ever personally have his staff meet with a...

bisquedog

Feb 10, 2009
...homeless family to try to assist th? In Obama's town hall meeting today in Fla he was asked a question by someone who had lost their job & found themselves & their family homeless instead of just giving them the usual standard answer given by a politician Hde told that person he would have his staff personally meet with this person to see what they could do to help. I was impressed I have never ever in my time on this earth seen a president ever do that before He was also right on the money with his answer to the young person working at a McDonald's & trying to pay for his colledge tuition These are the kind of people that can & should be getting assistance.

Lol if you think Obama was being compassionate v/s looking for a photo Op. Look at Obama treats his family members. Obama is a multimillionaire while his Aunt lives in the projects.

I doubt it. Unfortunately, homelessness has a very long history in this country. It was a nice gesture though.

No Clinton did it for show as well. Nothing ever came from it. but then he didnt have Oprah as a sponser and maybe she will come up with a car and a house.

No Clinton did it for show as well. Nothing ever came from it. but then he didnt have Oprah as a sponser and maybe she will come up with a car and a house.

Talk, talk, talk. Actions speak louder than words. It's good and all that he says these things, but does he deliver? He promised supporters that lobbyists would have no role in his administration, he's already gone back on that one by hiring 3 lobbyists into his administration. He also tried to appoint 3 tax evaders, one of whom is now the treasury secretary at the heart of the economic crisis. Smooth move. He also wanted a bipartisan Washington, and offered the Republicans to be in on it.... if they submit to his wishes. That's not bipartisanship.

At this point, what he says are empty words, their is a clear pattern of him telling people what they want to hear. I'll wait to see what actions he takes.

Back