Is there any other way to connect my ipod touch to the internet?

DraytonC

Nov 1, 2008
I have dial-up internet and is there any way to tell if i do have WIFI where i live (middle of know where)

Yes. Go to settings, and select WIFI. If there are available networks to connect to, they will appear in a scroll down list. If there aren't however, nothing will show up. Most WIFI networks are private and password protected anyways. Perhaps try visiting a local library. Some Starbucks also have free WIFI.

Yeah. You can go to the nearest mall. Go to setting on ur ipod and wifi. Press the button that says: ask to join networks on off. There will be a small sign on the left hand top corner on ur ipod touch with ((( kind of symbol. Turned upright. I think they have wifi in carls jr. and stuff too.

Yeah. You can go to the nearest mall. Go to setting on ur ipod and wifi. Press the button that says: ask to join networks on off. There will be a small sign on the left hand top corner on ur ipod touch with ((( kind of symbol. Turned upright. I think they have wifi in carls jr. and stuff too.

Back