mature games for ps3?

kyle

May 15, 2008
what are some of them that don't have killing humans with guns? my mom is very strict about that but she dosent mind blood and gore or strong language!
and she thinks shooting people in video games will corrupt me some how.. but games with no naked ppl or s themes are ok!

You should play what you find enjoyable and are allowed to. I'm an adult and I enjoyed playing Tales of Graces f more than I enjoyed Heavy Rain. Most "adult" games involve guns. Dragon Age is the only one I can think of off the top of my head that doesn't have guns (but it has bows and magic and demons and that sort of thing). The Uncharted games use guns and the enemies in Infamous do as well.

A limitation of no guns will exclude a good portion of the games out there.

God of war but that has naked ladies and is also violent, there there are no guns or killing humans.

Journey is excellent and quite mature. no blood, no gore, no fighting, but mature nonetheless.

If you can kill humans with things other than guns (swords, etc), I'd recommend Dragon Age Origins, Skyrim, and Assassin's creed 2 and its sequels.

If you like RPGs at all, you should pick up Ni no Kuni. Not really mature per se, but a damn excellent game and an example of how jRPGs need to be done (and why Square Enix is full of shit and needs to die in a fire)

unfortunately, most games these days center around killing people with guns. that's just how it is

Back