my brother want's to buy a Nissan 350z, because he think's it's a better...

rjhfocus77

Jul 20, 2008
...car, faster than the 370z? is he wrong, because i think the 370z is the faster car.

he's boasting about it, because it has air con, wi-fi BOSE stereo system, electric windows, heated seats, SAT NAV, 19" ALLOYS, triptronic immobiliser, POWER hardtop electric Roof. He's younger than me and he think's i'm jealous. I'm not, it's just an expensive toy, is he trying to make me jealous, because with all car manufactuers. The newer the car, the better the model.

which model is better Nissan 350X OR 370X. I like Nissan's because it's my favourite japanese car
He earns 60k PA, so he can definitely afford it, would you call blokes that are area managers for there companies immature, i wouldn't think so
do 30 year old adults go to school of course not, why would we, we own our own houses blah blah blah

350 z may be easier to fix and put performance parts on to it. A 370Z is a better car in many ways variable valve timing and lift motor makes more power and gets better fuel economy with either transmission. Every one needs a sports car some time in there life. Either car will be fun to drive except the older the car the more things that can be worn out. Good Luck

Back