My husband and I are going on the first mini vacation together without the kids in

Leigh08

Mar 31, 2009
two years!!? I'm super excited, we have two small children. I want to go spend time with my husband and relax but I find myself pulled between and upset about leaving the children. I guess thats normal though, anyways what are some fun things we can do!? We are going to the beach. I thought about planning a deep sea fishing trip for one day.

You have to just trust whomever you are leaving the kids with... you and your husband need this break!!! Go be adults, go be in love... and have fun! Deep sea fishing??? I bet your husband has much better ideas for you!

I would probably avoid anything that is too time consuming...usually fishing trips take all or most of a day. You call it a mini vacation, so I'm assuming it isn't more than 3 or 4 days that you will be gone. I'd think alone time, time on the beach, and maybe snorkeling and stuff like that might be better than 6+ hours on a boat fishing...unless either you or your husband are avid fishermen. Play on the beach and have lots and lots of uninterrupted sex. He is probably very much looking forward to having his wife to himself for a few days.

Back