my wifi on my sony ericsson w995 suddenly stopped working!? please help...?

Sassybabe1598

Mar 14, 2011
had my w995 for what...like 2 years! my wifi worked so amazingly and fast. i had saved my home wireless router as one of my favourites. and everytime i turn my phone on, when i'm at home, it automatically connects.
but now it cannot even find a router.
i went on my setting, connectivity, wifi- and it said "wifi turned on" and says "searching...". but my wifi cannot actually find ANY networks. not even my saved favourites. i tried turning my phone off, removing the battery and putting it back on again. i turned the wifi on and off several times and i even did a "minor reset" of my phone.
the wifi just cannot find ANY networks. it's just a blank black screen that says wifi turned on, searching. and nothing comes up!!
what's happened? it's on a automatic connecting mode, which should connect it to my router. my router is on, and its working perfectly with my other devices like laptop and my sister's phone?!

im looking to fix mine, my wifi auto starts when restart my phone and in never done that till id been having this problem with finding any networks

Back