Next year we're going to have to swim during gym clas sin school and I need...

~tKalinat~

Feb 21, 2009
...some help please :))? School ends sometime in school this year and next year I'll be 14 and a freshmen in high school in September and for a hole quarter for gym we'll have to swim. So well I don't know how to swim yet. I'm terrified of water (to float, put my head under the water and open my eyes etc.) ever since i was 6 and almost drowned in my uncles pool by accidently slipping and falling into the deep end :(. So I was just wondering if theresanyway I can learn how to swim easilyand not be totally freaked out. All the kids in my school are really judgmental so if I can't swim then they'll spread rumors and who knows what else. I know other people don't know how to swim but their more popular than I am so no one will really care. So it'll be like all of middle school all over again. Also is there a way for me to loose a little bit of weight before september especially in my stomache and thigh area? And maybe a little bit of muscle in my arms and legs cuz im a little bit weak for most people my age lol. And yes ik theres probably people who look worse than me but again their more popular than me and people wont really care and then theyll judge me even more. Any foods i should eat less of, foods i should eat more of, excersize routines, anything. Of course I don't care what people think of me and I never did but that didnt really help much at all. And id appreciate it if youguys wouldnt judge me of how im conserned of my appearance and people judging me. Jut give me a clear cut answer. Thanks everyone :))

Back