Obviously the season hasn't started yet but what are your predictions for this year?

JetsUnderPats14l31

Apr 23, 2010
Here are mine
AFC East
Pats 11-5 (Still better than any team in this division but their lack of pass rushing will keep them from being SB calibur)
Dophins 10-6 - Good team that's been coming around.
Jets 7-9 - This team was able to beat an over rated bengals team, and the san diego chargers who only make the playoffs because they play in the worst division in the NFL. But they downgraded their rushing attack and will have to rely on Mark Sanchez to put points on the board. Ms. Sanchez is far more concerned about her hair than winning so this wont be a very good team.
Bills 5-11 They're the bills what can you say.

AFC North
Baltimore 12-4 A decent team last year that had a great off season. They could very well be the SB team for the AFC this year
Cincy 10-6 - Cincy isn't great but their good enough and have had a decent off season. I think they will be a wc team
Pittsburg - 8-8 - If pittsburg is lucky they will finish at 500. But this team wont have their starting QB for a few weeks and troy p will only play if he's one hundred percent, if he so much as breaks a nail he's out.
Cleveland Clowns 3-13 - Manjackass will come up with game plans that ensure this team has no chance of winning.

AFC South
Indy 12-4 - Still a good team, no reason to think they wont win this division even though I think the other 3 teams might be in the mix of the playoffs.
Titans 11-5 - I think they showed they're a tough team last season and they have one the best running backs in the league.
Texans - 10-6 - Another winning season, no playoffs though :<
Jags 9-7 A tough enough team but Del Rio has to go for them to be legit contenders.

AFC West
Chargers 10-6 win the division get their asses kicked in the playoffs.
Chiefs 8-8 - an improving but not there yet team
Broncos 7-9 strong start as usual weak finish
Raiders - 4-12 same old oakland

NFC East
12-4 Dallas is pretty good and will win this division
11-5 GMen - the gmen are still a good team and will play decent throughout the season
8-8 - Foreskins - A team that will show good improvements with a new coach and qb, but they wont be playoff bound in a single year
6-10 Eagles - As nelson munns would say HA HA. They traded their starting qb and michael vick is getting into more trouble

North
Packers 11-5 - They're a good team and wont fall to many times this season
Vikes 10-6 - A move might become very distracting to them. Remember the browns in 95, vikes are likely going to have to make a decision sometime this year and it wont likely be to stay in a stadium for outrages rates when they can move to the LA market
Chicago - I told Jay Cutler I think the bears will be third in the division, he tried to throw a punch at me an it got intercepted. Then he tried to throw a tantrum and that got intercepted too. He sees what I mean.
Detriot 8-8 finishing at 500 and making progress.

New Orleans 13-3 still gonna be at the top of their game, perhaps wont win back to back sb's but still gonna be a force
Atlanta 11-5 a good team that is moving in the right direction
Carolina 6-10 no reason to believe they wont suck
Tampa Bay 6-10 still to young of a team to be a force

West
Seattle 11-5 Pete Carrol and a few free agents will make a difference. This team will suprise some people this year.
9ers 10-6 Getting back on track but I think the hawks are better
Cards 9-7 not a bad team but not a contender anymore
Rams - they wont even bother keeping track of their losses this season

AFC:
1. Colts 11-5
2. Jets 11-5
3. Ravens 10-6
4. Chargers 10-6
5. Patriots 10-6
6. Steelers 9-7

NFC:
1. Saints 12-4
2. Cowboys 11-5
3. Packers 10-6
4. 49ers 10-6
5. Giants 10-6
6. Vikings 10-6

AFC teams to make playoffs. NFC teams to make playoffs.
1. Colts 13-3 1. Vikings 14-2
2. Patriots 12-4 2. Giants 13-3
3. Chargers12-4 3.Cowboys 12-4
4. Jets 11-5 4. Saints 11-5
5. Bengals 11-5 5. Packers 11-5
6. Ravens 10-6 6. Falcons 11-5
7. Titans 9-7 7. Bears 10-6
8. Steelers 9-7 8. Redskins 10-6

Super Bowl XLV - Atlanta Falcons
Runners Up - New York Jets

AFC Runners Up - Indianapolis Colts
NFC Runners Up - New Orleans Saints