PLEASE HELP, lol I need something good to cook?

DukeofNothing

Sep 10, 2010
Is a Porsche Cayman a good everyday car?

Hi, so my dad wants to get a nice comfortable car to drive to his new work, which is like 40 min away there and same back so it is like 80 min total driving.

I was helping him look for good cars and we found a 2007 Cayman with 20k miles on it for $35k price. Would that be a good price? Its certified aswell by the dealership according to the dealership's website.

Could a porsche be a good weekday car?Nothing fancy on it. No convertible or anything. Just a basic Porsche.

And theres like a fenced in parking lot with gates that you need the work ID to get into. So its not like its randomly out in public like a city, its fenced in and stuff.

My dad currently drives a 99 Sienna, but wants it to be more of the "Family Car".So would switching from a toyota to a posche seem strange for the driver?

So what is your thoughts on if it is a durable car for everyday work travel?

My MOTHER IN LAW ALWAYS COOKS UP SOMETHING GOOD, ALWAYS MEXICAN FOOD, BUT NEVER SHOWS ME HOW SHE COOKS UP THE FOOD I THINK SHE MIGHT GET JELOUS IF I LEARN, I WOULD LIKE TO COOK UP SOMETHING REALLY GOOD TOMORROW ANY IDEALS? I NEED INGREDIENTS TOO THANKS GUYYS! =]

I don't know where you live but I live in New Orleans and crawfish pasta is great you will need
1 pack of crawfish tails
1 pack of spiral pasta noodles (or any you desire as long as it is 16oz)
1pint of heavy whipping cream
1/2 onion chopped
Butter (optional)
1.Thaw your crawfish tails
2. Boil your pasta noodles once the pasta is soft strain it and put it back in the pot
3. Add the whipping cream to the pasta and cook on a medium low heat stirring occasionally
4. While pasta is cooking melt butter in a frying pan add the onion and crawfish tails cooking for about 3 minutes stirring occasionally
5. Add the butter onion and tails to the pasta
Season to taste with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper for spice ( you can turn pasta off when the cream is almost gone and it will get thick
I usually serve it with garlic bread

If that dosent work my boyfriend is Hispanic and I love when he makes fried green bananas and seasoned chicken he does the chicken fried, boiled , or baked

Hope this helps

CROCKPOT CARNE GISADA

3 lbs beef stew meat
2 cans diced ROTEL tomatoes with green chilis
salt and peper to taste
3 cloves garlic minced
1 cup chopped onion
3 TBSP flour
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp oregano
1 tsp chili powder
1/4 cup water
1 diced bell pepper

Place stew meat, 1/4 cup water, salt and pepper in crockpot. turn heat to high and let simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Drain juice from tomatoes into measuring cup. Add tomoatoes garlic and onions to crock pot STIR let simmer on high for 30 minutes. Add cumin, oregeno, and chili powder to crock pot and stir. Blend juice and enough water to equal 1 1/2 cups liquid and flour stir into meat/veggie mixture. Let cook on LOW for 3-4 hours until sauce is nice and thick (if you like runnier gravy three hours is good) Serve with warm flour tortillas.

Crockpot Carne Guisada

3 lbs beef stew meat
2 (8 ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies
salt & pepper
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup chopped onions
3 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 cup water
1 diced bell pepper

Place stew meat, 1/4 cup water, salt and pepper in crockpot.
Turn heat to high and let simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Drain juice from tomatoes into measuring cup.
Add tomoatoes, garlic, and onions to crock pot.
STIR and let simmer on high for 30 minutes.
Add cumin, oregeno, and chili powder to crock pot and stir.
Blend juice and enough water to equal 1 1/2 cups liquid and flour stir into meat/veggie mixture.
Let cook on LOW for 3-4 hours until sauce is nice and thick (if you like runnier gravy three hours is good).
Serve with warm flour tortillas.

Back