POLL: Will President Obama disappear, or be arrested?

Why would he disappear or be arrested? I heard that all of his records were sealed so no one could see them, so it must be something new. Do you know something that we haven't heard about yet?

Why would he disappear or be arrested? I heard that all of his records were sealed so no one could see them, so it must be something new. Do you know something that we haven't heard about yet?

Let me see... He has lied to the country, his BIG plans come with NO funds which means more money out of OUR pockets, what he is planning on doing with the Medical field is utter Bull Sh**, now any idiot can be a doctor and that fact that Physicians will have to get approval from the Government to operate or even treat a patient is also major utter Bull Sh**..... I hope he sees his horrible mistake and just resigns before he is taken out.

Oh my goodness! Why would he disappear and why would he get arrested. I hope this is a joke. Why would you ask a question like that! OOOOHHHH !!!!! He is black. That why he should be arrested or disappear. That makes sense now.

That is so rude and extra to say or think that.

Back