Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

I took a nytol last night which helped as the zma hasn't been helping the last few nights. I've got a couple of stressful life things going on at the moment so it's not surprising that I'm having sleep issues.

Just to add to the body bitching I'm going to have to fight at my next comp at the very bottom of my weight division all thanks to my gi

I know how you feel. Hormones crap all over my physical functioning too. Seriously, first half of a cycle you could pretty much nuke me and I'd still be alert and healthy, second half I get weakened soft tissue, lethargy, lowered tolerance for stress, aggression, everything but the kitchen sink. (Is that the right saying??)

It's a pretty bad design if you ask me. Evolution really messed up there. It seems pretty wasteful to go through that every month just so that one day, if I wanted, late in life, I could have a baby.

I couldn't muster the willpower to go out running after work, then later went to the gym to do some ninjering practice on my own, but the upstairs was full of circuiters including a woman that I really dislike (long story), so in disgust I went out on a 4 mile run, got back and they'd finished so got on with my kaiten, sanshin, kihon happo and some barehand and foot strikes against a punchbag

Hypocrisy. I just got lectured about saying things behind peoples' backs at work..(which wasn't true this time) by someone who does it all the time, in front of team members.
And to be told that "we'd be talking to anyone that does it" when if they did they'd never have anyone doing a single shift without a meeting. Fed up with all the two-facedness and butt kissing.

I hate it too. I wish we could be like cats. Female cats don't ovulate until they actually mate. In fact they rarely get pregnant the first time cause the first time's when ovulation happens.

If we never ovulated til we had sex - yay! no periods!

But then Frodo, Corona, Blade and you might not see it and miss out on worshipping this hormone superiority.

an elbow strike would be closer and more satisfying

My manager has left without signing my leave for tomorrow afternoon and next tuesday, it's been with him all week and he's on leave tomorrow. This after trying to get me to use up leave carried over from last year. Grrrrr. I feel a complaint coming on!

Back