Tna bound for Glory thoughts and predictions!! Hogan rant included?

MeaningofLife

Nov 24, 2008
I think bound for glory is going to be OK at be best. Dont get me wrong. Im a huge tna fan. I just feel sick and tired of hogan in the spotlight. He has literally sucked the life out of TNA. When he leaves that will be one of the happiest days of my life. The main focus should be on the newer guys. Somoa Joe is probably leaving for WWE for being mistreated. The fact that hogan slammed AJ and Robert Roode during an interview is mind boggling. He thinks people want to see him vs sting in (2011). sigh

Sorry for the rant now predictions for the matches I care about.

1. Austin Aries beats Kendrick in a hell of a match!
2 Ink Inc beats Mexican America ( super max might be leaving)
3 Crimson remains undefeated: Joe is leaving mark my words. Such a shame. He built Tna along with the Originals. Speaking of the originals. Why the hell is Abyss not in a match. You have got to be kidding me. Along with the TV TV TV (damn it does the tv title have any value?) champion, Eric Young. James Storm as well. Sigh Im sad
4 Mr. Anderson beats bully ray: Im one of the few people that is entertained by bully ray. but he is still going to lose this match.
5 Sting beats hogan(son of a b%tch) to end all the misery. Hogan is still in tna dont know for what though. P.S I dont care about this match I just want it to end asap
6 Jerry lynn finally beats RVD( Mr. unmotivated)
7 match of the night aj beats daniels.
8. Roode beats angle: TNA better not screw this up. This is the Main event

Back