Vizio T.V. with Samsung/Song Blue Ray player?

DaltonL

Sep 16, 2008
I'm purchasing a Vizio 3D tv this Christmas and I am wondering if I can use a Sony or Samsung Blu-Ray player with the T.V. or if I have to get a Vizio Blu-Ray player?

Like the others below me have said you don't have to have a matching brand but do make sure it's a 3D blu ray player or it won't work.

Blue ray players are universal. They will play on any TV. As long as it's HD ready.

You do not need to have the same brand for the tv and player. I would not recommend any of your choices at all. Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on 3D tv along with the 3D blu ray disc player. Also the pro and con of each technology. Plasma is still considered to have the best picture quality of all tv in the market today. Panasonic and Samsung are the top brand for quality and reliability. If you read yahoo questions, you will notice that 95% of tv problems comes from LCD or LED tv and 95% of those are the bargain price tv. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for. Hope this will help you out.

You can use any brand blu ray player, but be sure you get a 3D blu ray player not just a regular one so you can view 3d blu rays.

Back