Watch every Miguel Cabrera home run and RBI from his historic Triple Crown season (Vi

admin

Administrator
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
Your browser does not support iframes.​

Looking for something to do to help kill some time on the eve of the winter meetings?

Just miss baseball in general?

I kindly suggest you take five minutes of your time to check out this awesome video the folks over at MLB.com put together to honor the incredible Triple Crown season from Detroit Tigers slugger Miguel Cabrera.

Did I say kindly? I actually demand that you watch it because it's pretty incredible.

What you'll see in the video are all 44 of Cabrera's home runs in 2012, along with each*and every one of his 139 RBIs. That would be enough right there. At the end, though, you'll also relive the standing ovation Cabrera received from Kansas City Royals fans when he was removed from the season finale on Oct. 3, which to me was one of the best and biggest goosebump-inducing moments of the entire season.

Also, as a bonus, there's a special message from Tom Selleck's mustache.

Seriously, just set the five minutes aside, click on the video, and then enjoy the finest display of hitting we've seen in baseball in the past 45 seasons.

Big BLS H/N: Cut 4

Looking for more baseball chatter?
Follow @bigleaguestew, @Townie813 and check out the BLS Facebook Page

Back