What is a good Motorcycle Bluetooth Stereo Headset for Music?

Brie

Jun 1, 2008
What is a good Motorcycle Bluetooth Stereo Headset for Music?

I usually use ink'd skull candy but the wire always breaks eventually at the headphone jack. Also when i put my helmet on i find i have to reach up and under to push the plugs back into my ears and if i dont get enough slack and look over my shoulder they pull out.

Looking for something with good sound, doesnt break up too much, works with ipod touch 4th gen, and NO MICROPHONE - or option to remove it. I dont need one. Also small would be good. Links please~!

Great, that's just we need. A rider on a motorcycle putting loud music between himself and the four thousand pound vehicle tailgaiting him.
Please don't use headphones while riding, you won't be able to hear the ambulance or police car trying to pull you over.

In my opinion, headsets for music is about as asinine as those headsets that allow you to talk to other riders. I don't even like full face helmets cause i can't hear or look over my shoulder if i have to quickly change lanes.

Why do you need yet another distraction while you're riding a motorcycle? You need your ears to hear cars coming up behind you, police and ambulance, etc. How about this scenario? You're approaching an intersection and get a red light. The truck behind you is not paying attention and has to slam on his brakes and the tires are squealing and it's heading towards the back of your bike.

Which do you prefer??? You're at a red light and.......

A. You hear the tires squealing and the truck coming and you're able to quickly move your bike to the lanes next to you and get out of the way?? OR

B. You're bopping along to Zeppelin or whatever and you got the volume up high and the cute chick in the next car is checking you out and then WHAMMM, you're hit from behind by a 24' foot Uhaul truck. Hamburger time!

Of course it's up to you, but please take the advice of people who have been riding for 20+ years. Just assume all cagers are out to get you, ride defensively and leave the music for home.

Back