what is the perfect motorcyle for a begginer and i am more of a sports bike fan : )?

Josh

May 11, 2008
i have been loooking at all kinds of bike but the one that has cought my eye is the ninja 250r 2010 it is a cheap. good on gas and it is pritty quick too. i have been researching other bike like the CBR 500 but all those seem to strong for a new rider A LITTLE HELP PLEASE THANKS

I suggest you not buy brand new for your first bike. you will drop it get scratches on it and it'll hurt a lot. get a used one until you've put a couple thousand miles, then get the bike you want. in your case, get a used 250r to practice on.

The Ninja would be a good choice, im lookin for a bike too. I stumbled upon the Suzuki Gladius and it looked promising. You may have to settle with something with out a full fairing like most sport bikes have. I know the old Suzuki vx800's were fast but not too strong. Hope that helped.

The Ninja would be a good choice, im lookin for a bike too. I stumbled upon the Suzuki Gladius and it looked promising. You may have to settle with something with out a full fairing like most sport bikes have. I know the old Suzuki vx800's were fast but not too strong. Hope that helped.

Back