What one is better a ps2 or ps3? I dont care about the blueray...?

scott

May 13, 2008
Also im wondering if the ps3 has better graphics... and if the ps3 games are better... ( and i dont play rated M games )

PS3 is indeed better graphics wise, but if you're looking for a decent selection of games at a small price, I'd stick with the ps2. Most PS3's do not have backwards compatibility, only the first ones the came out have them and good luck finding those. Basically if you have the money for it and the games I'd recommend the PS3. However if you don't have the money, I'd go with the PS2. Because even though the PS2 is outdated, it still has many fun games on it :).

Omg, Ps3's graphics are top notch. Best of any console on the market. Ps3 has plenty of awesome that aren't rated M, that why i like it so much. Ps3 is definitely the better option. Also Ps2 is way outdated and no new games are added to it anymore.

Dude.... I'm telling you get the ps3 and if you have online you can be able to download FREE software so you can play PS2 games..... AND you can Play Most PS1 games too....

P.S. If you get/have the PS3, get the game LittleBigPlanet (Trust Me)

Back