Which Is Better, Roblox Or Blockland? To Build NEW Stuff, Try Roblox, To

Just stop all the madness!!!

I would have to say roblox becuz its free you get to make better weapons and clothes and the demo is much better the only problem is spam teamkills and lag

blockland on the other hand costs 20 bucks and the demo sucks because you cant play with other ppl and you hav only 150 bricks

ROBLOX RULES!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT UP! yeah the demon only gives you some brix but roblox you have to pay if you want anything good too. plus you can play with others. its called LAN party. one person with full version makes a LAN game and the newb free people join it and the have no restrictions on bricks. (i think thats how it goes.) and besides.
they both have ups and downs.
examples:
BLOCKLAND;
good graphics, more mature players, better admins, more possibilities
BLOCKLAND BAD; mature players are rude and may cuss, cannot as easily make add-ons (but you still can), etc etc
ROBLOX;
younger members (less rudeness), an o.k. admin, some possiblities, easier way to make add-ons.
ROBLOX BAD; the younger members act newbish like if you kill them they spam kill you (i have tried both games i should know), graphics arent so good

now please just end the war. they are both good and they both have some bad qualities so,
WHY NOT PLAY BOTH TO GET ALL THE QUALITIES TOGETHER!? you see? you get roblox time with the weapon making and building and poor graphics then you get the blockland qualities mature people never ending possibliites of building all the mods and the great graphics
so just SHUT THE FREAK UP!!!! whoever started war is brain dead. please consider what i said.
(i can bet five bucks the people who say rObLoX PwNzOr!!! have probably stopped reading when i said that they are both good >.< blockland people are a bit more mature)

roblox rox block land sux

roblox is better blockland has too many adults roblox is for kids so ROBLOX RUULES!!!
plus block lad carges 20! bux just to play online roblox has plenty of physics so fuck block land
roblox rox p.s. my user name is tman11720

No i did not read that far. I personally like roblox better than blockland because in roblox you can play online more, build more, and it makes it alot more fun. You can play online on blockland only if you buy the game, Building is a hell lot harder, and it kind of makes the game really bad. What they do in blockland that i hate is it makes some things alot easier like making a game where you blow up things with a rocket L. But some things that may sound simple are extremely hard like making a weapon. Where is the creativity? All i see most the time is Freebuild! Destruction! Freebuild! Destruction! Whenever i go down the list. You get more creativity in roblox i say and you can customize your character 10x better. Buy hats, buy clothes, look awesome and they are releasing more realistic bodies! (Wow you must really like my post if you read this far) I know we have noobs but we are dealing with them. I say roblox FTW!

guess what?
roblox freaking SUX!
and the person that sad f word,
WHY WOULD YOU BE ON A KIDS SITE!?!?
i think BL is better for you
and blockland is not that hard to make stuff and roblox is way more money
if you want anything good such as;
makind clothes customizing avatar HAVING FUN e.e and a tons of other stuff
blockland is only 20 bucks and thats not bad! but the lazy people out there these days
wont get off their fat butts and work for the money!!! and wanna know why people
have to pay to play blockland? because its better ALL-AROUND.
so the noobs the play roblox go ahead and play, knowing your missing out on better, funner, and cooler stuff.

I Believe Blockland is better that Roblox, Here are my reasons:
1) Blockland has better Graphics.
2) Blockland you CAN make your own maps.
3) In Blockland you CAN Make your own weapons.
4) In Blockland you CAN make your own Vehicles.
5) In Blockland your weapons dond shoot Brick-shaped Projectiles.
6) In Blockland you can do ANYTHING you want.

Top that Roblox kids.

Roblox rulez

BAAAAh!
Roblox is better than blockland:

1 its Free
2 More applications
3 More bricks
4 Costumize everything
5 More people
6 + Social level
7 The best game in the world!!!!!

Roblox is better for me

Roblox is better than blockland:

1.) You DON'T have to pay 300$ to play it. What moron said that? Its free as it is promised.
2.) The guns nowadays are 10x better a few years ago, better scripters and builders are coming in.
3.) In my family, my parents don't have an internet PayPal account. So i'm my current state, I simply coudn't play it, unlike roblox, you can play it free.
4.) Currently, roblox is making better bricks, and more special effects.

Bad side of roblox:
1.) Its laggy when you have over around 5000 tiny unconnected bricks
2.) Low graphic quality (hopefully they'll make it better)
3.) Bad community (but at least it's child-friendly)

Its a draw

ok theyre both fine ive played both mainly blockland but, roblox you can make your own stuff without scripting but as in blockland you have to model it which is a pain in the butt although in roblox you need better blocks i think that if eric hartman and whoever invented roblox should get together and combine them i admit its even between worth and not worth 20$ though blockland has WAY better graphics btu ots confusing in events and in roblox you can create your own vehicles and weapons though the bricks dont look very good but in BL they have preset by the host but they arent very good in my opinion and neither are the weapons. Blockland name : Kanen :D (gtklloyd before Kanen)

Roblox is 100% better

Omg, roblox is freaking better, you can basicly build anything, and i once tried to get blockland but i had to pay to download it, you dont have to pay to download roblox!

roblox is better

roblox is the best who would pay 20$ for playing a game that you have to pay to talk or that you have to pay to be online when roblox you can talk anytime unless your a guest.Yes roblox has noobs but so does blockland!ROBLOX IS BETTER

Roblox sucks

I play blockland and Roblox advertises to much
so for sure you'll get mature players like runescape you guys know i can't
even play runescape any more because of what happened lol

BlockLand:
F*** BLOCKLAND YOU HAVE TO PAY $20 JUST TO PLAY THIS GAME! IF PEOPLE BOUGHT THIS AND HATE IT, BLOCKLAND IS JUNK! AND WAT KIDS WANT TO PLAY IT? ITS DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE 6+! AND HOW ARE U SUPPOSE TO BUILD???

ROBLOX:
Although ROBLOX is a BlockLand hacker, he made this stuff SOOO EASY! You can Play it for FREE!! Builder's Club is not needed to play. EASY BUILDING AND SCRIPTING!

ROBLOX IS THE BEST! BLOCKLAND F***S BALLS!

ITT: Little kids who can't do labor for cash.

Roblox can suck it.

Roblox can suck my dick. They say you have to pay 20$ to go online! Well fuck that. It's a life time membership! You Roblox assholes pay 20$ a MONTH for a stupid builders club shit. Blockland has 200x better graphics. So many more people. Funner. Better. On Roblox zombies are gay fucks. They have no idea where you are. Blocklands zombies are actually a challenge. Blockland weapons are WAY better. Roblox weapons are boxes. BOXES. Its gay. Blockland now has new weps that have RELOADING animations. AK47's, M16's, RPG's and so much more. We can dedicate our servers. Everything is customizable. We actually know how to script unlike shits from Roblox. Plsu we do not troll Roblox forums cause we do not wanna waste our time making an account we will never use just to troll forums. Blockland is worth the 20$ for a life time membership. YOu can but it at age 12 and still the code will work when your 80 years old. Roblox, will fail and go to the hell hole they came from.

Roblox only thrives because it aggressively markets to children who have never played a real game before and thus do not realize how broken everything is. Some of those children happen to be the rare combination of mentally ill and rich, so they pay the $300 for lifetime turbo builders club. Anyone who has played quake, tribes, battlefield*, TF2, HL2, or any real game on the pc simply cannot tolerate how bad roblox is.

Roblox is a financially successful community site and I respect it for that, but it is simply not in the same league as Blockland in terms of gameplay.
Well said! It's just too suckish, it lags, the bricks are really weird, the building mechanics themselves are impossible, there's no ramp bricks or rounds or anything to start with.

Oh, and Wait! There's MOAR! Blockland has something called Return To Blockland for mods and stuff which are FREE. It also has a forum for itself for FREE mods and discussions.
RTB: Return to Blockland
Blockland (Link to forums also): Blockland! - That game where you build stuff.

Just think: You could be spending $10 a month or whatever for mods and a "Builder's Account", OR You can just pay $20 ONCE to get all Blockland has to offer. Wow, I could be a salesman.

Loser.

EASY BUILDING AND SCRIPTING!
Building in that sucks, and Scripting? SCRIPTING? EASY? You have to be a friggin' genius to learn it, tardbukkits!

Not True

blockland has much better graphics and physics DOES ROBLOX HAVE A SPARTAN LASER???? NO blockland is worth $20

what is roblox? a virus filled deleter noob outdated overpriced piece of VAPORWARE AND BY THAT I MEAN S&@# roblox pro and cons
cons
deleter noobs
corrupt admins
randomly exploding cars
horrible graphics
EXTRREMELY STTRONG VIRUSES!!
bad guns horrible looking cars
crappy blocks
CRAPPY SCRIPTING

PROS
TYCOON GAMES

other pros
Did you really think there were anymore???!!!!!!

Yes ROBLOX has a Spartan Laser. There's gotta be at least 300 different ones all made by different people. In ROBLOX You can do what ever, there IS no brick limit. Some levels on it make you feel like it's not even ROBLOX. And you can make the most realistic cars EVER! Just make a car, then change it into a Uploaded Mesh. It makes it look like your looking at a 3D picture of aa car. In ROBLOX, you can change anything, anywhere, anytime. Scripting though, that's tricky. ROBLOX uses LUA in it's script's. Many people know how to. It's really just like any language, but you must be REALLY specific. I could make a Robot with octopus tentacles coming out the back that it uses to walk. You can make your own GUNS! I have seen everything from a base M9, all the way to a Golden, 12 Rocket Shooting RPG! I KNOW you can't get that in blockland. I signed up for Blockland, I played Blockland, and I hated Blockland. In ROBLOX, the possibilities are endless. Oh, but whatever you do, don't play as a guest, people hate guests.

Blockland

ROBLOX:Roblox is for people 4-14 year olds and has OK graphics,BC,TBC,OBC are ALL too expensive.It lags so much.I don't really like it,But i still play it. 3.3/5

Blockland:Yeah,You need to play $20 to play,But its WELL worth it.everything else is free and its for about 15-26 year olds.Graphics are brilliant Not much lag.5/5

So in my option Blockland is better.
Hope you find this useful before joining any of these.

wrong.....

Yes ROBLOX has a Spartan Laser. There's gotta be at least 300 different ones all made by different people. In ROBLOX You can do what ever, there IS no brick limit. Some levels on it make you feel like it's not even ROBLOX. And you can make the most realistic cars EVER! Just make a car, then change it into a Uploaded Mesh. It makes it look like your looking at a 3D picture of aa car. In ROBLOX, you can change anything, anywhere, anytime. Scripting though, that's tricky. ROBLOX uses LUA in it's script's. Many people know how to. It's really just like any language, but you must be REALLY specific. I could make a Robot with octopus tentacles coming out the back that it uses to walk. You can make your own GUNS! I have seen everything from a base M9, all the way to a Golden, 12 Rocket Shooting RPG! I KNOW you can't get that in blockland. I signed up for Blockland, I played Blockland, and I hated Blockland. In ROBLOX, the possibilities are endless. Oh, but whatever you do, don't play as a guest, people hate guests.

so wrong about "you can't make your own guns in blockland"
You just have to make a model and make the script for the type of weapon,And you don't have to make weapons! you can make maps and cars and planes and helis and just abut anything..So blockland is better. and in roblox,you can't make anything ANYWHERE anytime,it depends on the "place"

dissagree

BlockLand:
F*** BLOCKLAND YOU HAVE TO PAY $20 JUST TO PLAY THIS GAME! IF PEOPLE BOUGHT THIS AND HATE IT, BLOCKLAND IS JUNK! AND WAT KIDS WANT TO PLAY IT? ITS DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE 6+! AND HOW ARE U SUPPOSE TO BUILD???

ROBLOX:
Although ROBLOX is a BlockLand hacker, he made this stuff SOOO EASY! You can Play it for FREE!! Builder's Club is not needed to play. EASY BUILDING AND SCRIPTING!

ROBLOX IS THE BEST! BLOCKLAND F***S BALLS!

Blockland? 6+? no chance.Too much swearing even for 10 year olds.and roblox sucks balls.

Back