Why aren't Dems in congress out pushing Obama's 'jobs bill'? Why did they

because harry reid doesn't have the votes to pass it in the senate and they know it's a disaster that will not pass.

also many democrats are trying to distance themselves from anything with obama's name on it because they consider him to be very toxic right now

Now I am not a politician but I do work for the Pentagon and know Washington a bit. I am going to surprise you with my answer. No democrat that is up for election wants their name on that bill because it is nothing but a political stunt. Obama KNOWS it won't pass; he wants to portray congress as being the ones stopping job creation because he has no record to run on. And, believe it or not; almost every single congress-person is really ..smart! Yes! It is true. I know it seems hard to believe.
And, because they really are smart; they really know that having their name attached to that stupid bill, that is nothing but ..stimulus 2 won't work, and they may lose their cushy job!

Why do Reps need to be pushed to agree to the 'jobs bill'....

It creates jobs, and a better economy... oh that's right the Republican House is against both.

Because they know it's poison.

Don't you just love how libtards answer your question with another question (*cough! --Krista--*cough!) because they can't answer it without sounding stupid?

Why aren't cons offering up a jobs bill at all? They campaigned on bringing back jobs. Why are they also on Vacation as people suffer?
Can't we all agree that congress spends way too much time vacationing?

I can't believe they get 11 weeks for vacation.The jobs bill will go nowhere an BHO knew it.If he really wanted jobs he would open up for drilling an mining be pushing for nuclear power plants an instead of trains be encouraging the expansion of natural gas lines in the North East to help get them off foreign oil that most use for heating.
An he would change the practice of paying union wages for all Government construction jobs.More could work if the jobs payed prevailing non union wages.

repubs run the congressional schedule, they decide when congress goes on break

I think they are, although perhaps not as visibly as the president himself. Remember that your local representative will probably not be on national news, but might well be on local news.

Back