Why did people at school bully me and spread rumors and crap? Please help?

JessieC

Jun 19, 2008
Heres the scenario: someone asked me to play guitar at lunch (I had my guitar because of songwriting with my teacher). They liked the performance and the school ladies said I played very well. Apparently (my sister who has the same lunch period as me) said that people were throwing french fries at me. It was either that or rumors spread about that. I didn't see any french fries coming at me. And people started tweeting about this and stuff. I feel kinda depressed. My sister said it was embarrassing. Well I'm an outcast at school anyway with only a few friends. =(
she also said that they were making fun of me as well.
she also said that they were making fun of me as well.

Seeing that If I was there I would have made fun of you too. I would say girls that maybe like you as in other outcasts probably though you were very good. But the rest of the school seeing how if you're different it's not acceptable will and forever tease you and seeing you as the stupid kid who thought he could play so he did it for everyone to notice him but he's still a pathetic outcast. But it's school that's how people think. Even tho you probably play beautifully.

Well im sure there's alot of rock stars that started out that way and made names for themselves i'd say use this experience to make something of yourself,really just use what your thoughts are and put them into something think about rolling stones song black, good luck

Back