why do i tear up and wanna cry when i look at a picture or see a nice car?

don'tneedwingstofly

Sep 12, 2010
like certain models of ferraris, camaros, and lexuses make me cry. i was just wondering if there is an explanation cuz i don't know anyone that does it
i really want one

It requires mind reading techniques at least to some extent. I also want to learn such techniques. I am, therefore, in serious search of a good Master.

What emotion do you feel when when you see the car? Do you get any memories? Perhaps something happened in your past that involves a car and the image evokes the feelings that that memory had...
Only you can answer this question. Try to analyze how you feel when you see a car, what is your impulse of doing (i.e. to run away from it, to go towards it, etc).
Bottom Line: only YOU have the answer and once you look deep and find the answer, you can find a solution on how to overcome this.

What emotion do you feel when when you see the car? Do you get any memories? Perhaps something happened in your past that involves a car and the image evokes the feelings that that memory had...
Only you can answer this question. Try to analyze how you feel when you see a car, what is your impulse of doing (i.e. to run away from it, to go towards it, etc).
Bottom Line: only YOU have the answer and once you look deep and find the answer, you can find a solution on how to overcome this.

You wish you could have one?
Maybe it goes deeper. Like you were poor as a child and never got anything you wanted?

Back