World Trade Center 9-11-01. Japan 3-10-11. add the days together, the months...

FermahlBiggums

Mar 12, 2011
...together, and the years...? tee hee
at "comicbook reader" yes, in JAPAN it happened at 2:46pm, but over in the US we heard about it at around 11:00pm, therefore it happened on the 10th for the US

3/11/04 Madrid terrorist attacks
Totally unrelated to the 3/11/11 Japanese quake; I hope....
I remember they almost blamed the Basques.......
But yes, the people in the US learned about the quake on the day before it happened in Japan.... sort of.
So I guess you are saying 12/21/12. Whatever that may signify, it's okay with me.

Nothing happened on the 10th in Japan. It was just a normal day for them.
If you are talking about the earthquake re-check your facts. It happened on the 11th for them.
TIME DIFFERENCE.

And you know what? there have been plenty of other natural disasters before the one in Japan and since 9/11. So this is just someone trying to scare people.
9/11 and the earthquake in Japan are not related at all! 9/11 was a horrible thing that no one could even fathom really happening when it did and the earthquake in Japan is a natural disaster!

Nothing happened on the 10th in Japan. It was just a normal day for them.
If you are talking about the earthquake re-check your facts. It happened on the 11th for them.
TIME DIFFERENCE.

And you know what? there have been plenty of other natural disasters before the one in Japan and since 9/11. So this is just someone trying to scare people.
9/11 and the earthquake in Japan are not related at all! 9/11 was a horrible thing that no one could even fathom really happening when it did and the earthquake in Japan is a natural disaster!

Back