CAN I CALL THE COPS FOR MY MOM TAKING MY CELLPHONE?

austin

May 16, 2008
SO MY MUM AND DAD ARE HAVING A SMALL PROBLEM AND LAST NIGHT WHILST MY PHN WAS ON CHARGE SHE TOOK IT AWAY AND NOW WONT GIVE IT BACK MY DAD HAD BOUGHT ME THE PHONE AND NOT HER AND HE SAID THAT HE OWNS THE PHN AND I MUST USE IT SO NOW MUST I CALL THE COPS 4 HER AND CAN THEY HELP ME OUT BY MAKING HER GIV IT BACK SHE HAS ALSO TAKEN AWAY MY PLAYSTATION 3 CONTROLLERS AWAY DAT MY DAD HAD BOUGHT AND SHE TAKES THEM AWAY 4 NO REASON CAN THE COPS HELP ME YES MY MUM IS A POLITIAN AND SHE SAYS THAT SHE CN FIRE THE COP AND GIVE THEM A HARD TIME SO PLZ TELL ME I THE COPS CAN HEP ME

Look while she is wrong for taking your stuff for no reason you can't call the cops, you are her child and you can only have what she lets you have, but remember what goes around comes around and she will get hers for being so hateful for no reason.

Who pays for the phone bill,do you have a job,who paid for the ps3,who gives you money for your clothes,who feeds you,pays your rent,pays the utilities,buys medecine when your sick???

If you answered your parents...
do u see a pattern here???

If they want to confiscate your phone they can because they pay the bills & until you pay the bills you need to obey your parents & not question them.

Mabe your not telling the hole story here,the way i see it your parents are punishing you for something...mabe you cost them a 400$ phone bill or you did not do your chores or you got home late from a curfew ...

im sure there is more to your story ,i know,im a mom
if you call the cops for this type of dispute i doubt they will bother to show up

No.. don't call the cops. It will make you sound foolish. But if she abuses you, or is violent in any way, then you can call them. But not over a cell phone.

yes call 911 immediately theft is very serious and in some states carries a maximum of 4 years in prison.
dont let that w hore get away with it

No, it does not seem serious because of a confiscated phone. If youre younger than 18, they would think of it as a nuisance and would delay real emergencies.

But call the police if she does physical violence or threats to you.

Back