Can you connect a xbox 360 to a blue-ray player?

Elliot

Jun 4, 2008
I see that the blue-ray player has spots to plug in video and audio, now when i hook the xbox 360's sound and video to the blue-ray player how do i get it to show up?
I am trying to be able to lay my xbox 360 through my blu-ray player i know that sounds kind of weird but my dad doesnt want me to plug it into the tv because he thinks i will knok the tv off of the wall?
does anyone know how to just get the video from my xbox through my blu-ray player ont o the tv?

thanks for the help

I'm pretty sure those aren't inputs on your Blu Ray player, but outputs. Unless your Blu Ray player is set up to also operate a media server.

But either way, not, you wouldn't really be able to connect your 360.

Blu ray disc player does not have a video and audio input for you to connect your xbox to it. It can be connected to the internet for you to get movies. Hope this will help you out.

To my knowledge I would think there isn't a way. Although I do not see why you would want to connect them anyway. If you are trying to watch a DVD on yoir xbox with the blue ray player there is no point. Just put the disk in the blie ray player? Now if you are trying to get movies off your hard drive to watch I don't think its possible. When making the 360. They weren't putting in the thought of connecting other DVD players to it because it itself is already a DVD player. You may be able to burn your DVDs off the hard drive onto a disk. But there is no point because the disk is not a blue ray disk.

Back