How much would car insurance cost for a 17 year old driving a Toyota MR2?

skgodlymidget

Jan 23, 2009
no tickets or accidents, just wondering around how much it would cost. I dunno if it matters but i live in Phoenix Arizona

i believe it would all depend on the type of insurance you were looking for, whether it be full coverage or just liability.also, if you are going under your parents insurance or whoever, or doing it on your own... you can google insurance agencies and they can give you a quote that is closest to the majority of your needs.i just tried it today and i discovered that i have to compare and contrast a lot of things....its not very hard to do, and just takes a little while to look at..

i believe it would all depend on the type of insurance you were looking for, whether it be full coverage or just liability.also, if you are going under your parents insurance or whoever, or doing it on your own... you can google insurance agencies and they can give you a quote that is closest to the majority of your needs.i just tried it today and i discovered that i have to compare and contrast a lot of things....its not very hard to do, and just takes a little while to look at..

Back