How to rip audio from DVD's and play it in iTunes.?

Helen

May 28, 2008
Okay.... I like to listen to movies while i am at work instead of always listening to music. I used DVD Decrypter and was able to rip the audio from the DVD by choosing the IFO setting and then it would allow me to choose the streaming process and from there i could choose the audio files, the video files, and all of the extras. (DVD menu's, multi languages, etc) I would choose only the English Audio, and then it would convert it for me. I then used another program to then convert that file into a MPEG Layer 3 Audio file. I could then play it in iTunes. After having the second program for so long it stopped working (it would convert, but when the file played in iTunes, it would play in slow motion, ughh!) then it told me my free trial was up. I need another program that is free that will allow me to convert the IFO files into MPEG files, unless someone knows a completely easier way!.. Pleaseeeeeeee someone help!! =)

U can try Handbrake, it is a totally free dvd ripping tool but can't work on copyrighted dvds... Besides, below is a chart of "Top 5 DVD Ripper software review Comparisons", if you don't like Handbrake, you can check out it to find a suitable one:

Back