Is Inuyasha- The final act available for my DVD player in australia?

MikeSurnameRawling

Nov 26, 2012
Hi! I really want Inuyasha the final act, English dialogue for Christmas! I live in Australia. I searched for PAL dvd box sets of Inuyasha the final act, but they got Italian dialogue. Like seriously wtf? If nothing else works, should I risk buying an ntsc dvd from America? I have a tv under 10 years old and rumours have it that it's "region free" and well the dvd player is under 10 years as well and I heard that there's a chance that it might play NTSC format. I'm desperate lol It sucks to be in a region where this dvd just come out! I really want it! Please help me out guys? Detailed answers would be appreciated! ta x
wow thanks guys for the help! I believe buying a multi region DVD player is the best answer!! :D thnx once again! :D

I can't answer you question completely but I can say if you want to watch final acts there are a few websites that have it in Japanese. However now that they are releasing it in English you might luck up and get it in English. Hope you can find it! Good luck to you.

Back