my girlfriend keeps hanging up when we argue.?

DukeofNothing

Sep 10, 2010
Is a Porsche Cayman a good everyday car?

Hi, so my dad wants to get a nice comfortable car to drive to his new work, which is like 40 min away there and same back so it is like 80 min total driving.

I was helping him look for good cars and we found a 2007 Cayman with 20k miles on it for $35k price. Would that be a good price? Its certified aswell by the dealership according to the dealership's website.

Could a porsche be a good weekday car?Nothing fancy on it. No convertible or anything. Just a basic Porsche.

And theres like a fenced in parking lot with gates that you need the work ID to get into. So its not like its randomly out in public like a city, its fenced in and stuff.

My dad currently drives a 99 Sienna, but wants it to be more of the "Family Car".So would switching from a toyota to a posche seem strange for the driver?

So what is your thoughts on if it is a durable car for everyday work travel?

My girlfriend and i have been together for nearly 4 years now and everytime we get into even a small argument or when i throw a first cursing word she hangs up and turns off her phone. So the argument was about me not taking my financial paperwork to school when she asked me to hurry and take care of it before its too late, but i was having back problems and had a hard time moving. So when i told her i didnt take the paperwork, she gets unset and starts b!tching me out how i never do any of my sh!t. So i tell her "whats the point of bitching me out now? I'll just take it tomorrow its no big deal". She gets upset even more and hangs up and turns off her phone. Should i be mad or am i wrong for saying it like how i did? Isnt it immature to hang up on such a stupid arguement?

Back