My sims are stuck on their vacation home lot? (Sims 2, Bon Voyage)?

RLP

Mar 7, 2008
My sim family bought a vacation home in Twikkii Island. I had never bought a vacation home before so I didn't know how to get there and get playing, so I just booked a vacation and went to my vacation home. Now, they're supposed to be there but all it will let me play in is buy and build mode, no life mode. I went back to the neighborhood where they live and clicked on their house, and it said that they were at their vacation home, so I went to the vacation home and it still wouldn't let me play in life mode. I don't know how to get them back to their house since it won't let me play. Help?!

1. in the neighborhood there are Icons you can got and vist your vaction home in Twikkii Isand. u should beable to enjoy finish your vaction

2. you may have to unstall the Bon Voyage and restall Bon Voyage

1. in the neighborhood there are Icons you can got and vist your vaction home in Twikkii Isand. u should beable to enjoy finish your vaction

Back