OK! IF GOD AND A PHILOSOPHER FACE TO FACE HAVE TO ARGUE ABOUT HOW TO RUN THE WORLD...

FakeGenius

Oct 11, 2011
...FOR BEST, WHO'D WIN? i''l say God be beaten and buried under the words of the philosopher!!!

but who'll you vote for if the two become draw?
compare the medieval time and now.

God created the Philosopher. He would know what he'd say. God would win. God after all is......God.

One of the reasons I have been thinking, is that a God could not interfere in our affairs as we are in the Realm of Duality and the `Is`, `Godhead`, is . . . Unity.
So we philosophers can carry on bleakly eating our little big dualistic hearts out...or perhaps get to wear them in.
namaste, blessings.

God as in a image of a higher power than humans, and a true philosopher which know that there is no position of being morally right... this argument wouldn't exist, the both of them would go to the bar and settle their difference.... and the world would run itself.

Well let's assume that there actually is a God, which is debatable, for this arguement. God is the creator of the universe and everything that exists in it, am I correct? So that would mean God created the philosopher, and all of his limited thoughts and capabilites. Therefore, the philosopher is only limited to the knowledge given by the creator. Meaning, God would ultimately win the debate.

A great example of this is comparing a robot to a human. Who would win in a debate between a human and a robot? The robot is programmed all of its skills and knowledge by the human, so the robot's knowledge is limited to whatever the human gave to him. You can't compare a creation and a maker....it doesn't work that way.

The computer or the engineer? The engineer programmed the chips and processors that the computer composes of. Which one has the advantage?

Just my take on the matter. Haha

Back