Straight Guys: Would you ever be friends with gay/bi people?

mAfrokeluchiem

Nov 8, 2010
Yeah, I'd be friends with them. And I don't think I do. And on same sex marriage, they can do whatever they want as long as they don't mess with me.

Yeah, I'd be friends with them. And I don't think I do. And on same sex marriage, they can do whatever they want as long as they don't mess with me.

Yes.
Because I don't care about people's sexuality and usually learn much later what they are.
I've met several.

Rh. Tradition-wise I understand why some people don't want it, but, on the other hand, it's not like it affects me at all, so why not?

Why or why not? Do you have any gay/bi friends right now? How did you meet them? What are your views on same-sex marriage? Thanks!
Do you see gay/bi people any differently? Also, what's ur age and nationality?

Yes.
Because I don't care about people's sexuality and usually learn much later what they are.
I've met several.

Rh. Tradition-wise I understand why some people don't want it, but, on the other hand, it's not like it affects me at all, so why not?

Yeah, I've got some friends that are, it's no big deal.

And I don't think the government should treat gay people differently than anybody else, no matter how sanctimonious people feel.

Yeah, I've got some friends that are, it's no big deal.

And I don't think the government should treat gay people differently than anybody else, no matter how sanctimonious people feel.

Back