.wmv movie transferred so it can be played in a DVD player?

justcause

Aug 18, 2008
I have a .wmv movie file that I want to be able to burn on a disc so it can be played in a DVD player.
-What FREE Program can I use to accomplish this?
I have realplayer and Windows media player, but I cant burn a DVD without paying for the upgraded program.

Wow, I am glad to share it with you...

Moyea DVD Ripper for Mac is a faster DVD converter and a powerful DVD editor combined program, which designed for people who want to enjoy DVD with portable devices in a fast DIY way.

With this Mac DVD Ripper, you can not only convert DVD to almost any other popular video and audio formats including MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MPEG-4, FLV, MOV, 3G2, VOB, MP3, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A to be played on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Blackberry, Zune, and various Cell Phones, but also trim, crop your DVD clips, merge several DVD clips into one, add special effects and different watermarks, adjust audio volume or replace the original audio and other more.

In addition, if you like, you can also convert the DVD clips to FLV formats and upload it to your websites or blogs for sharing. In one word, Moyea DVD Ripper for Mac realizes your goal to enjoy DVD with your portable devices in a different way.

Moreover it offeres the trial version, so you can use it.

Hope it helps!

Back