2003 BMW 325i, is it a good car?

KevinB

May 19, 2008
I am 16 years old and i am looking to get a 2003 BMW 325i, it has 110,000 miles on it and a clean carfax and service history, my parents are going to buy it for me but im not like most teens, i am not going to rag it out and drive it ruff, because i have done been informed that if i got a ticket 6 months with no keys, they said the only key i would have is the house key, so i am going to act responsible in it and take good care of it,me and my dad will be the one to change the oil when needed in our shop... so are these cars reliable or is it not worth getting,, the price of the car is 9000.. so just tell me what you think! also are BMW X5 good because my mom wants one and my dad is thinking about suprising her with one.. the X5 had 86000 miles on it.. it is the one with a V8 for 14000 and the year of it is a 2004.

No if it has more then 110000 miles on it its crap because the engine is worn out and you will be spending more money on fixing it.

$9k is high. This is a good car but maintenance and repairs are costly, and at its age and mileage, it will need it. I think you could find one with fewer miles in that price range.

Back