Why does my torrent show as downloaded when the program says it's not yet?

DukeofNothing

Sep 10, 2010
Is a Porsche Cayman a good everyday car?

Hi, so my dad wants to get a nice comfortable car to drive to his new work, which is like 40 min away there and same back so it is like 80 min total driving.

I was helping him look for good cars and we found a 2007 Cayman with 20k miles on it for $35k price. Would that be a good price? Its certified aswell by the dealership according to the dealership's website.

Could a porsche be a good weekday car?Nothing fancy on it. No convertible or anything. Just a basic Porsche.

And theres like a fenced in parking lot with gates that you need the work ID to get into. So its not like its randomly out in public like a city, its fenced in and stuff.

My dad currently drives a 99 Sienna, but wants it to be more of the "Family Car".So would switching from a toyota to a posche seem strange for the driver?

So what is your thoughts on if it is a durable car for everyday work travel?

I use bitcomet and VERY often, a video file will show up as completed (and viewable)in the folder when the program shows it as not yet completed, like 97.7% or something. Sometimes I will let it cycle through a hash checks and DLs a few times before they both agree on the 100% and it starts uploading. But other times bitcomet will NEVER say that it's complete even though the file seems fine.

Why does this happen? Is it a bug in the program? I know it's not stray files in the torrent because I always check the properties to make sure it's not DLing anything I don't need. The real question is, if Bitcomet doesn't show it as 100%, do I REALLY have the entire file??

Back